Although in 2018 DO Getariako Txakolina recorded data such as the 3.4 million kilos of grapes which generate 3.1 bottles, in 2019 the data has remained the same. 90% of the production is used to make white Txakoli, while the remaining 10% is used for rosé Txakoli.

Even though this year has been considered “exceptional in terms of climate” with a cold spring, which has caused “irregular” flowering, there have been no problems for the production of Getariako Txakolina. The grapes have been of good quality, without having suffered from external agents. The result? An aromatic txakoli.

Reviewing the data on the grapes, production and consumption of txakoli, it could be said that this wine is still at its best. Sales have grown by 4.5% compared to the previous year. Most of the production is consumed in the same territory where it is made, but more and more countries are coming to enjoy Txakoli.

So… What are you waiting for to try Getariako Txakolina D.O. txakolis? We also invite you to enjoy the other two Txakoli D.O that we offer in CAPRICE.